GWINNETT TAX SERVICES
Tax Services for Businesses and Individuals
Today’s tax laws are complicated. Whether you’re preparing the return for your business or filing individual taxes, IRS compliance can be overwhelming. With so many important details to consider, it’s easy to make an error or omit something which could end up as a penalty, fine, or unwanted problem with the IRS.
At R.L. Brown CPA, LLC, we serve both individual and business planning, preparation and filing needs.
We provide tax services while remaining compliant with the continuously changing tax laws and regulations. We offer comprehensive tax services for upcoming returns and will work with you to plan ahead to maximize appropriate deductions and credit opportunities through research and specific tax strategies for our clients to help minimize their tax liabilities and maximize cash flow.
We also serve multinational companies with a presence in Gwinnett County and the Atlanta metro area. We assist them with structuring, determining permanent establishment rules, using income and estate tax treaties, expatriate consulting, and repatriation of earnings and foreign tax credits.
• Tax services that we offer include:
• Preparation of form 1120, U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return
• Preparation of Form 1120S, U.S. S Corporation Income Tax Return
• Preparation of Form 1065, U.S. Partnership Income Tax Return
• Preparation of Form 1120-F, U.S. Income Tax Return of a Foreign Corporation
• Preparation of form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
• Preparation of form 1040-NR, U.S. Non-Resident Individual Income Tax Return
• Preparation of form 1041, U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts
• Sales Tax
• Foreign Earned Income Deductions
• Retirement Planning
• Charitable Giving
• Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts Reports
• IRS or State Tax Audit Representation
• Estate, Trust Planning
Tax planning is as important as tax preparation
When it comes to minimizing your taxes, it is better to have a full year or even a few months of planning instead of after the fact tax preparation to save taxes. We can advise you on ordinary business issues but also specialized situations such as mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and more.
- Our tax planning services include:
- New Tax Reform Readiness
- Corporate Tax Planning & Projections
- Business Tax Planning & Projections
- Family Wealth Tax Planning
- Exit Planning from a Tax Perspective
Looking for more services?
Not sure if you need a skillful CPA?
We are here to help you.
Our professionals will reach out and provide you with the best accounting strategy for your business.